Been dropping various hints on my new photobook release this year and would like to thank FotoZZoom for offering such awesome photobook services. Yes, all you have to do now is upload the photos you want for the photo book, sit back & let their designing experts do the job for you. Makes life so easy now and hassle free especially for those who are not too confident with their arrangements skills or photo editing, yes FotoZZoom's photobook services includes minor touching up + editing and all this are for FREE with any order of a photobook FOREVERRRRRRR!
They have various templates & samples for your browsing leisure and inspiration if you have no idea on how you want your photobook to look like.
Ranging from Anniversaries, memories, birthdays, graduations and many more, makes a pretty awesome gift for friends & family members.
Photobooks used to be so expensive and unaffordable especially for students & cosplayers who just want to have their works immortalized as a keepsake but glad to know FotoZZoom allows us to enjoy our very own professionally designed photo book at an affordable price.
So no more loosing photos because of hard-disk crash or accidental deletes :D All is printed out on hardcopy, you can get your friends to sign them too!
Gonna take you guys on the walk through on how their service works, it's super easy that even a not so computer savy housewife can do it lol (seriously!).
- Select your wanted book layout
- Select cover options (normal hard-cover or leather)
- Select book size (i choose 8"x6")
- Click " Choose This Photo Book" to proceed to the next page
- Fill in your photo book details (this helps your designers to determine designs & layouts)
- Upload your Front & back cover (prefer high-res photos but not exceed 8MB)
- Fill in personal & payment details column
- Remember to key in my discount code to enjoy 65% off: ARISACHOW
- Upload 60-100 photos (each photo not exceeding 8MB)
- Click "SUBMIT" and wait for your designer to get in touch with you on your photobook sample.
FYI: Do take note that my discount code is not applicable for self designed books (using StoryPad).
If you want to use StoryPad you are only eligible to use this code: JULBL (55% off)
I am totally amazed with the quality of their photobooks, despite choosing their simple book option (Magazine White- 8"x6") the outcome looks quite luxurious.Finished with Imagewrapped laminated hardcover, high quality 210gsm luxury Layflat paper and staple binded. There are options to upgrade upon checking out but all those have extra charges.
Example like mine:
I can smell excited cosplayers & photographers already ohohoho~ Read on to find out how to can make your own memorable photobook at 65% off (usual promo is 55% ) all this made specially for my dear friends & blog followers :3
Instead of paying full price of RM163, you guys can enjoy them at RM57.05 only!
You can thank me later, just head over to http://www.fotozzoom.com/ to start creating your very own limited edition photobook with this one time offer :)
Really feel so blessed for this wonderful opportunity so i am here to share this blessings with your guys.
Remember to key in this code upon checking out: "ARISACHOW"
Now the one you guys have been waiting for, because of your never-ending support & love, glad to finally proudly to present my very first edition of photobook together with A.R.C photography :)
Photos in this photobook has never been published anywhere before except this copy and i will be giving 1 copy out to a very lucky winner!
How to join?
1. Share this PHOTO publicly on your facebook wall**Opened to both local & international entries
2. Leave a comment in this blogpost : <shared permalink> & your email (for my tracking purposes)
3. Share daily to increase your chances of wining :)
All the best dearies!
P/S: Also for girls, don't forget to get your easy free Chulip balm with my Chulip Giveaway :)
Join here: http://www.arisachow.com/2015/07/chulip-carnival-giveaway.html