How time flies! It's already Market's 16th installment in Jaya One, and it's growing bigger with every installment!
Date: 26th and 27th Sept 2015 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Ground Floor, The School at Jaya One
Don't worry, It's got a mixture of fashion, foods, beauty products and many more to get you guys excited like me too lol. What i like about these bazaars, is i get to experience the hippie culture and also explore many artisan stuff that you can't find elsewhere. That's the whole idea of bazaars, to find hidden gems lol also if you are a bargain hunter then you'll find this up your ally!
- Scott's Shavers http://shavers.scotts.com.my (men, looking for good shavers? Give this a try!)
- Dr Lab www.facebook.com/doclab.my
- Korean Fashion Headbands www.facebook.com/KoreanFashionHeadbands
- Josh Lee Fragrances www.joshleefragrances.com
- Claire Organics www.facebook.com/claireorganics
- ilpuro www.facebook.com/ArganOilByIlPuro
- Peep Boutique www.facebook.com/PeepBoutique (Chic clothing finds!)
- Cable Trouble www.facebook.com/cabletrouble
- Earth Care Soaps www.facebook.com/earthcaresoaps
- Oldee www.facebook.com/the.oldees (Vintage lovers would dig this!)
- Pig Out Cafe www.facebook.com/Pig-Out-Cafe
- Sapu-lah! www.facebook.com/sapulahspread (yummy bread spreads :D)
Heck makes me wish i could have joined them as a vendor too *sobs* but i was too late for the registration and also didn't have enough time to prepare stuff to sell except my preloved clothings which i have tons of it worn 1-2 times but i need to let them go for more space for incoming new clothes :P
Life of a fashionista, ever changing and hard to maintain but hey that's the price that comes with to look trendy but i am not complaining lol.
And great news for fashionistas, you can walk home with a prize worth RM429 by just posting your #OOTDs during the event. Make sure to use these hashtags and you'll be in the running to bring this baby home woots~, #theschoolmy and #MarketsOOTD
Time for me to dress up like a gypsy yo~ :P *joking* Looking forward to the weekend now!
Facebook: JayaOne / TheSchool.MY
Twitter: @JayaOne / @TheSchoolMy
Web: www.jayaone.com.my / www.theschool.my