New slimming brand products on the market shelves might have capture your attention just like me but seriously there aren't usually many PROPER reviews about them. That's the most frustrating part, i believe as a blogger it is our part to share to the world about what we find interesting, the knowledge (or rants) we have is not meant to be kept to ourselves.
I try not to bash brands as they are just trying to make business but when i don't get what's all the hype about and yet the product itself isn't as effective as claimed and raved that's where i would make a say. Those who don't like my honesty can please click the "X" up on the right corner of your browser before things gets ugly :)
Many might say that i do not need these kind of products since i am already considered "slim" but the truth is i am not slim enough for my ideal weight goals which is to be 45kg (currently 50kg).
Svélte Slender Jelly focuses on maintaining weight loss. It’s portable too, making it a slimming solution edible anytime, anywhere! Boosted with our exclusive Max Effect technology lasting up to 24 hours, +CENTA helps you achieve the figure you want in just 3 steps. So start burning body fat, stop it from forming and reduce those hunger pangs with Svélte Slender Jelly today!
Available in Acai Berry flavour at Watsons and Guardian stores nationwide.
Serving Size: 12g (per sachets)
Serving Per Pack: 20 sachets
Per Serving 12g
Dietary Fibre 1.6g
Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Young Honey Orange Extract, Acai Berry Extract, L-Carnitine, Purple Tea
According to their advertised information claiming that this product actually helps to block fats from forming and at the same time aids in burning fats without disrupting your daily activities. Truth to be told, i don't find this product near where effective at all aside from the appetite curbing section.
- Eat frequent in small portions throughout the whole day (determine your calorie intake)
- Never skip breakfast!
- Apply this method: Morning eat like a king, a prince at noon and a pauper at night.
- Chose healthier snacking alternatives like fresh fruits
- Try to avoid these: Processed & packaged, Instant meals, Fried food
- Aim to exercise 3-4 times a week, challenge yourself weekly by increasing your weights
- Don't only rely on cardio, have a mixture of exercises
- Walk more, park further and use the stairs (for office workers)
- Don't deprive yourselves from your favorite food, occasionally reward yourself with them but in smaller portion.
- Not so effective (can't tell for long term, since i have not experimented)
- More of a guiltless sweet treat than a weight loss product
- Convenient to carry around
- Provides temporary solution for hunger pangs (about 1-2 hours)
- You don't crave much for sweet food throughout the day
- No side effects
- Expensive stuff
If you guys are looking for more effective products you can read my past reviews like this #Teatoxing method: Skinnymint Journey