New glasses, about time i got them changed too since my old ones are barely holding up after faithfully assisting me through all the rough years (sleeping with them on is one of it lol) to be exact of the age it should be around 7 years. Pretty sure some of you are familiar with those glasses as I've did several of photoshoots with them on like this "flirty secretary" & "android girl" shoot back when i was still in high school, how time flies. But i wasn't kidding when i said my specs was falling apart due to old age, the lenses kept on popping out and the power changes was long overdue lol. Been putting off making new glasses as long as i could since the excuse was i don't need them that much unless i am at home since 90% of the time i am out and i'll usually wear contact lenses. The other 10% is just spent at home or grocery shopping (not too vain when it comes to supermarkets lol) so that's the only time i wear my specs.
It increased again probably from spending long hours looking at the computer screen (because of work) and reading under poor lighting conditions before i sleep (bad habit).
The only cons for people like me living on the other edge of the world, it takes roughly about 1 month (using airmail) for my order to arrive at my doorstep, not like i was in any rush to receive them since I've already saved alot of time and money ordering them from glassesshop, so a lil waiting is worth it. If you are in a hurry they do have Expedited Shipping which takes less than a week to arrive, that of course costs a wee bit more.