Any fans of Park Shin Hye here? Pretty sure this actress doesn't need any introduction as i heard there's a large percentage of Malaysians follow K-drama and definitely would have come across Park Shin Hye staring in a few titles. Probably only people like me are slightly slow to catch up on the hype because i don't have time to drool over oppa-s because scared later my expectation of men become too high again then difficult to look at our local guys liao ahaha!
No joke man, the amount of people that flocked One Utama on a weekday just to meet this beautiful Mamonde ambassador, it's like every floor is crowded to the brim and security was tight too (precautions needed for crazy fans). The reason of her presence here in Malaysia was to launch Mamonde Flower Day and event that inspires people to show their feelings whether it's thankfulness, love, friendship, etc by giving them a gift of flower.
For those of you who do not know that flowers have symbolizes many meanings from their species to their colors each of them are given on respective occasions like how red rose represents passion and love while a yellow rose means friendship
Aside from this, Mamonde also took this opportunity to introduce their newest family members of the Moisture Ceramide range (Hibiscus) – the Moisture Ceramide Skin and Softener and Moisture Ceramide Emulsion.
These series contains natural moisturizing ingredient that's derived from the Hibiscus and ceramide which works effectively to lock in moisture and giving the skin a healthy glow.
- Exclusively Developed Hibiscus Ceramide Plus which contains essential ingredients to strengthen cellular walls
- Similar to the skin’s structure, it has a binding effect which adheres and absorbs upon contact with the skin
- Fortifies the skin’s moisturizing walls to regenerate the skin daily
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and maintains a smooth texture to give the skin a glossy finish, making it easy to blend makeup
- Naturally derived and safe ingredients