SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

♠ Not Your Language? Click Me ♠

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Welcome to my blog!



If you are in for an adventure paired with lengthy, quirky, brutal honest thoughts then you are in the right place my friend.

My name is Arisa and was a cosplayer for 12 years before becoming a mom of 2 beautiful girls and i love sharing about Beauty, fashion and everything about Japan because i'm currently based in Kyoto!
For sponsorship, collaborations and engagements drop me an email: arisa1443@gmail.com

Be A Blog Follower!

Need your votes for MiRRORS Ambassador Search 2011/12


Hi guys so sorry to bug you again with the votes T_T
Need all your support for this one as 70 % are based on public votes whereby the other 30% are based on judges

Really trying to aim for this competition so i need you guys to help me out with this. Thank you so much everyone. I'm eternally grateful for your support over the pass few months :)
I can never express how ever grateful I am for being where i am today thank to all of your support, once again Thank you.

Now all you need to do this go to MiRRORS website :

This is my picture :
http://mirrors.my/home/wp-content/f/gallery/mirrors-ambassador-search-201112/388-lisa-chow-may-han.jpg

Pls vote here : PLS do not click on the picture but to mouseover below the picture instead, they you will see the stars ♥ VOTE FULL 5 STARS for the picture please :)

http://mirrors.my/home/events/20112012-2/mirrors-ambassadors-search-201112-round-one-voting/?nggpage=20


Do share it with your friends & family members as well :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Your Comments puts a smile on my face :)
Thank you!

© Welcome • Theme by Maira G.