There are many ways one can get access to shopping directly from Japan but there are some drawbacks that may make you feel intimidated like middleman fee and such charged as you can't exactly do it on your own due to certain restrictions like shipping and payment methods, etc unless you are in Japan often then you will not encounter such problems la because you can easily survey, check and buy the items and bring it back in your luggage.
- The whole procedure from purchasing to receiving took an average of 2 weeks.
- Takes 24 hours to confirm your total shipping price once all items are consolidated in their warehouse.
- You'll receive an email notification for every major update
- Reloading from paypal/ credit card there is an extra payment gateway charge, hopefully this can be removed near future for customers to save abit. If there are any unused funds left in your accounts after your order, you may transfer it back to your own bank account.
- There are optional services available like repackaging, photo taking, product checking with a minimal fee of 500¥
- Shipping quotation isn't final, you can easily select others if you feel the previous courier service you chose had exceeded your expected budget.
- I am charged a 6% GST fee by my country as my parcel's total value (14,000¥) has to be declared on the form in order to pass customs. So i had to pay DHL extra RM60 (bummer, no thank you Malaysia).
- My box was well packed and even has those air bags to fill up any empty gaps in the box to control it from moving all over the place during delivery. And some of the more fragile/ sharp items came bubble-wrapped too!